Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Love


Fun fact about my hubby's side of the family. His brother and sis- in- law have birthday's in April, His sister and bro-in-law have birthday's in November and we have birthday's in August. I think it's funny how that all worked out that we all share a birthday month. They said it was one of the requirements for how you know you've found the right one. Of course it's just a joke but we have fun with it. 

Our family's are all really close and we spend time together on friday nights when we can. All five of the cousins play together and it's just sweet. I love his family and love the relationships we have. It's truly a blessing. 

My Birthday was last week but today is my hubby's special day! Happy Birthday I love ya babe! 
I thought I'd share some photos of us today! 

This was from our wedding rehearsal. It my favorite picture of us!


  
Silly one from our wedding!
most recent picture from May Colorado Vacation. 

5 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

That is hilarous about birthdays in the same month being a requirement to find "the one" because me and my hubby share the month of July for our birthdays! ;)

Libby said...

Left you a blog award on my blog: http://artisticexpressionsbyelisabeth.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

* Love these photos!!! I really like that second one especially. Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Anonymous said...

Very fun! I like the wedding photo.

Psychdmom said...

Great pics...Happy B-day to your hubby today...My hubby and I share Sept birthdays...his is always over the Labor Day weekend and mine is the next week. It's great because our son that lives in LA always tries to visit during this time! Thanks for sharing!!

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.