Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sewing Machine Cover

I've been finding all these super neat blogs. I'm trying to spark my interest more into sewing other items and I came across this tutorial to make a sewing machine cover on a blog called Sparkle Power

I had some fabric I bought to make some dresses but never got around to yet....I just love all the bright colors and cherries. I just happened to have ribbon that matched perfectly.


Here is what I put together:

Add caption

I thought I was done but I also learned to make fabric flowers this week and thought I'd add a few. 
You can find several tutorials for all kinds of flowers including these on Pink Paper Peppermints Blog

Close up!

Finished Product! Isn't it cute! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.