Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award







What a great surprise to my day! I hope I meet the expectations of the award but I'm super excited that I go it!

Many thanks to Libby for presenting me with this award.  :-)


The award comes with a few easy rules:

  • Thank the person who gave you the award.
  • Tell 7 things about yourself.
  • Award 15 other bloggers that you enjoy reading. 

 7 things about me that you may not know


1. I worked for Sonic -Drive in for 7 years- It was my first job and I loved it most the time :) I'm not good at roller skating and car-hoping at the same time.


2. I've played the piano since I was itty bitty and still love it to this day.  My part time job during the school year is teaching piano  to the beginner and early intermediate students at Heartland Baptist Bible College where I graduated from in 2004. Back to work on August 30th


3. I met my husband Shelby on myspace (not really- that's our joke). I actually met him in college doing my internship but  I had a boyfriend at the time and didn't give Shelby time of day. That relationship didn't work out and Shelby found me on myspace one night 3 years later and We've talked every night since. 


4. I have a bad yarn addiction and my craft room is my living room. 


5. I'm terrified of speaking in front of people or talking to people I don't know. I feel more comfortable playing piano for people then speaking. 


6. My favorite color is green and yet most clothing in my closet is black and white.


7. I'm blessed with a fabulous family on both sides. I love them all and God has truly blessed.

Now, the rules of this award say that I must send this award to 15 people. I'm just going to list my favorites right now.  I'm sending this award to these people (in no particular order).  Perhaps you'll want to check out their blogs:


1. Mandy - Mandy's Yellow Corner 
2. Sara - Posh Pooch Designs
3. Alessandra - Just Be Happy
4. Candace - Sparkle Power
5. Linda - Craftaholics Anonymous
6. Scotti - Inner Hooker


If you stop over to there blogs tell the I sent you :)

4 comments:

Just Be Happy said...

thank you for the award!
:O)

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Awww, thanks for the award! So sweet of you! That was fun to read more about you.
Happy Blogging!
Linda

Mandy England said...

Thank you for the award!! :] And we're so similar. . . I also would way rather perform something in front of a huge audience than talk to new people!


Mandy

Candace said...

Thanks for the award! What a cute blog you have! :)

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.