Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mini Craft Fair

This weekend I participated in a Mini Craft Fair. It was mainly a group of us from the church I attend (Southwest Baptist Church OKC, OK.) We had a good number of participants from Scentsy, Pampered Chef, Beauty Control, Premier Jewelry, and then some small WAHM business such as Lil' Goody TuTu's Boutique, Emily's Unique Boutique, Posh Pooch Designs Dog Clothes, Public Safety Survival Bracelets, my Shop and a few other crafters that sold items for fun.

We didn't have a fabulous turn out but we had lots of fun, food and fellowship! If anything I got to know some of the ladies better and met some new people to network with.

I don't normally do big craft shows because I'm fearful of spending money to rent a spot and not make the money back, so the idea of this was lots of fun since I didn't have to rent a spot and with the few sales I did make and the new acquaintances that were made it was worth it to me. I look forward to trying it again in the future!

Our biggest eye catchers were the owl hats of course, along with the head wraps and cotton wash clothes.

I've linked up a few of the shops above! Check them out while your here.

Thank you Jenni and Emily for putting it all together!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.