Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Platypus Birthday Party Ideas

My son's b-day was Tuesday but his party was last night! I'm not a great cook/baker but I made an attempt to bake a Perry The Platypus cake he picked out! 


Little sister was lots of help and we had fun. I think she just did it for the frosting! 

Whether I'm a good baker or not the cake was a hit and he loved it. That's what matters to me!



 I found a lot of neat party ideas online! I'll share these links below! 

Birthday Interview
This was fun and I'm saving his answers and will try to do it every year to see how he changes.

 Free Printables -Straight from Disney
There are invitations, paper crafts, cupcakes, games and more all free! It's a great resource. 

We can't leave crochet out of the post so here are some free patterns
I came across for Perry and his pals! 









7 comments:

Posh Pooch Designs said...

Love the pics, but sure would have loved to see some blue green teeth pics from all that bright frosting!! LOL!

Amy B Stitched said...

HOW FUN!!! And a great use for those "Circus Peanuts"!! I haven't seen those in years!

Anonymous said...

I love Mini Ami Phineas & Ferb. I don't know if i would ever get around to it but they are good.

Anonymous said...

I bet he did love it... It is so cute!!! Thanks for the ideas

Anonymous said...

Oh I adore Perry - 'Where's Perry?' You did a great job on the cake and I'm with your daughter - I help for the frosting. Looks like he had a great day.

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Happy birthday to the little one. I was going through some birthday post as it is my daughter’s first birthday next month. I have shortlisted some of the nice Chicago event venues for her birthday celebration. All our relatives and friends will be there to bless her.

Jackson Furniture Removal said...

I really enjoyed your blog posts thank you.

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.