Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Pattern Feature - Sparkles the Unicorn Cowl

My awesome crochet buddy Rachel over at Silly Stitches just released a magical cowl pattern. 

photo used with permission from Silly Stitches
 I had the honor of testing it for her. 
I'm on a yarn freeze so I had to get creative with what I had on hand. 
So my colors aren't as perfect but I still love the way it turned out! 







I love working with bulky yarn and large hooks. It's a very simple pattern to follow! 
I think it would make a perfect halloween costume if it's going to be cold where you are! 
It's cozy, warm and fun!
 If the girls in your life are as obsessed with anything pony like my 6 year old the possibilities for color combinations are endless! 


My little Calleigh is so petite that I should have made her the toddler size, but it fit my 6 year old boy perfectly!! The bow on mine is huge but we adjusted that down for the pattern, 
but I love that it's big and whimsical! She loved it and we had fun taking pics! 


Rachel is offering 25% off all her single patterns in
  Ravelry 
(e-books and sets not included) 

Use the code  - magic at checkout
Coupon good Wed Oct 29th- Sat Oct 31st (ends midnight central) 

Be sure to check out her other two latest patterns

OH and remember - Have a great day and be silly! 

modeled my me....lol! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.