Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

National Crochet Month Photo A Day Challenge: Day 1 & 2

Well Hello March! 
After a quiet start to this new year it's time for me to get back in gear! 
First off it's National Crochet Month! Awesome!! 
 I have some new patterns in mind, some free and some paid that I have been working hard to get ready for you.
 I also came across a fun Photo a day challenge for us yarnaholics put together by Ashely Designs.
 I couldn't pass it up! I'm gong to blog everyday in March and have surprise sales along the way so stay tuned and why not join in the fun! 

Follow me on
  Instagram

Here are the daily Challenges! 




I just saw this today but I was already on track! I posted this pic on instagram last night!! 

 Day 1: WIP! 
Wip as in Work in Progress. I'm making some special hats for my SIL. This lovely pattern is from an E-book I purchase from CrocheTrend called the Petula Hat! 
Her designs are amazing and well done! Check out her patterns when you get a chance! 
You will not be disapointed. It didn't photograph great but I'm using simply soft in a lovely cream color. It's not as yellow in person as it looks. I can't wait to show it off when it's done! I should have it done today! 


Day 2- Sheep/Lamb


This is my Fleecy the Lamb Cuddle Critter Cape! 
You can purchase this crochet pattern today for 

This one day sale will last today March 2 - March 3 ending Noon Central. No coupon needed. Discount will be applied automatically at check out! 

Be sure to stop by Facebook on our daily pinned post and 
you can post your photo of the day on our post too! 
I can't wait to see your pics!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.