Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving Sale

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends! I'm excited for our festivities and lots of yummy food! I probably should have gone for a run this morning lol! Maybe tomorrow! Anyhoo on to the sale!

My Sale will be in my Ravelry storefront
click the pic to shop! 

 All Crochet Patterns are 75% off! 
No coupon needed as discount will be applied at check out! 
This makes all patterns $1.49 or less! 
The sale will run 
Thurs. Nov 25 at 4:00 pm CT to Mon. Nov 30 and Midnight CT

Be sure to check out my latest Premium design




Don't have extra pennies to spend I totally understand! 
Be sure to check out all our free patterns too!
This one was released yesterday


Also be sure to check back as I have some other surprises during this #4dayfrenzy. 

Win Tons of Prizes, Free Pattern Daily and Save on Thousands of Crochet Patterns!  See full details over at 

 Snappy Tots Blog - Four Day Frenzy




Also follow me on Facebook


Enjoy the Sale! 
Thank you for supporting Calleigh's Clips and Crochet Creation!! 
Hugs! ~Elisabeth





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.