Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thank You Sale : Black Friday - Cyber Monday


It's that time of year again! Where we go crazy with Holiday shopping deals! I don't really do Black Friday shopping but I don't mind shopping at home in my jammies online! 
I hope you will enjoy a great deal on patterns! 

Right now! Through Cyber Monday you can get 75% off all patterns in my Ravelry Pattern shop. That makes them less then $1.49 each! Pick out 1 or pick out a bunch! 


Just enter the Code at checkout: 

FRENZY


I do also have some limited time bundle deals in Etsy too! 




I've also teamed up with a great deal of amazing designers too! 
Be sure to check out all these amazing deals put together by the awesome Snappy Tots! 
Deep discounts and Freebies everyday! 

"Link might not go live today, but should be ready Friday!!





THANK YOU & ENJOY! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.