Pages

Monday, January 30, 2017

Seven Year Anniversary!

I seems every year I say "I can't believe how fast that year went!" but honestly as I look back on these past seven years it has been an incredible rollercoaster! From super highs to way down lows. Running a home business isn't always easy but you know what I'm beyond thankful for each and everyone of you who read the blog, watch me on youtube, follow on all things social media, enjoy free patterns, buy paid patterns or just chat about our love of all things crochet....even knit! I've made some incredible friends along the way. I've loved getting to share my journey with you even if I've been a blog slacker for the past few years! It's hard to do it all! If I could just crochet all the time I would, I'm pretty sure you would too! 

Of course we can't have a celebration with out a sale! It's actually been live all weekend but I think people are avoiding social media right now! (we won't talk about that). I should probably have blogged sooner but life....So I've extended the sale! 


Get 77% off any pattern purchase in my Ravelry Shop
Used the Code at check out! 
SEVEN 

Buy one or buy a bunch at all less then $1.39 each! 
Sale will end midnight central Jan 31, 2017 


Can't buy in the sale! Be sure to check out our free patterns too! 
Don't crochet, Let me make something special just for you! 

I also did a live video chat yesterday on facebook announcing a simple giveaway go watch it for details on how to enter if you'd like! 



Thanks again for your support! 
Happy Monday! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.